Monday, March 22, 2010

Change


Change, everybody wants it and hates it, fears it and loves it and loathes it....
Change, it's everywhere and every way and everything and everyone...
Change, it's here and now, then and there, before and after, forever and always...
Change, there's no stopping you, you are the one and only invincible...

Change, they are calling for you, they are running from you, they are trying to predict you...
Change, you are a breath of fresh air in a hot and humid fish market...
Change, you will not leave me alone when I have not slept for days...
Change, you never give up, you never give in and you always change your mind...

Change, you have a unique way of doing things...
Change, sometimes I think we are friends but sometimes I think you forget me, but...
Change, I have learned that you are a friend to no one and every one...
Change, you must be the master of love-hate relationships by now...

Change, you always leave and you always come back...
Change, I never know when to expect you, but I always do...
Change, you make life real, you make time tick, you make the show go on...
Change, I miss you when you are away but I can only handle so much at once…

Change, I wish you would just tell me your secrets; I can't handle the suspense...
Change, why should I decide, you are going to do it your way anyway...
Change, it's always one thing after another, after another, after another with you...
Change, sometimes you are killing me, sometimes you bring me back to life...

Change, you love the unexpected, surprises and coincidences, you are quite serendipitous...
Change, you thrill in provoking the status quo and revel in the pranks that you play...
Change, you really are quite a character full of unpredictable quirks...
Change, you love to meddle in every one's business, you could be an incredible gossip...

Change, you make me feel confused and overwhelmed and yet sometimes relieved...
Change, you are like the ocean, so vast and deep, undiscovered and full of all kinds of life...
Change, you are so fascinating, words really cannot describe...
Change, there is no canvas big enough to paint you, no eye can see your far reaching effects...

Change, you are a web that connects everyone to everyone else...
Change, you are common ground for mankind, you make exceptions for no one…
Change, you make me a better person, you know how to change people…
Change, you are the great editor, red pen in hand marking up the drafts…

Change, we see your shadow in your actions but you cannot be caught…
Change, people will always go after you and they will try to use you, but…
Change, you go where you please, you are always here, there and everywhere…
Change, you really are the only constant…